Bethany Miller
Thanksgiving Report
I had a really good thanksgiving break. I really enjoyed not having to get up at six o’clock in the morning, but while I was off I also got to see my family, gained fifty pounds, and went shopping.
My family and I are really close, and I love when they are in. My mom side of the family has seven grandkids, and they are all girls, so with all of us there is never a dull moment. We are always laughing and carrying on, but I love it. My aunt and uncle from South Carolina which I only get to see a couple of time each year came in. I really enjoy being able to see them. Being able to see all my family was a major highlight of my thanksgiving break.
Another thing I love about thanksgiving is all the food. I ate the whole week. I think I gained fifty pounds. Thanksgiving dinner was amazing. We had a giant turkey and the delicious gravy to go with it, but one of the best parts of the dinner is my grandma’s dressing. She makes it better then anyone else in the world. At dinner my 94 year old great-grandma got to come over to eat with us. Thanksgiving dinner makes me realize how grateful I am to have such wonderful family, nice home, and have never gone hungry. So many people don’t have this. I myself could never imagine anything different, but I never want too.
Bubby, who is my uncle, decided he needed a coat, so Bubby, my sisters Kasey and Katelyn, and I went shopping for him a coat on Black Friday. We thought that if we went later in the day not very many people would be there because the sales would be over, but, wow, were we wrong. It was so crazy in the mall, I have never seen that many people in it before, but we had a really good time anyways. We got Bubby’s coat and then we just goofed around. It was really fun, I love spending time with Bubby. He is like a dad, a brother, and a uncle all in one.
By the time the week was up I was ready to go back to school and see all my friends, but I really enjoyed the time I had off. I no when I look back on this in twenty years, I will remember what happy and wonderful times I have had.

No comments:
Post a Comment